The Nutts

Tuesday, March 28, 2006


My name is Notta Nutt and I am starting this journal to document the atrocities that our local mental health facility commits, starting with the fact that they committed me! They stated that everyone with the last name of "Nutt" be rounded up and stashed in this tiny hovel, since insanity is genetic, they say, and the very first "Nutt" family WAS quite insane, without a doubt. None of us here are closely related at all; they are distant relatives at best. And actually, I am not related at all, since I was ADOPTED by a familiy with the last name of Nutt! They even named me "Notta Nutt," so there would be no confusion. Unfortunately, as you can see, it didn't help and now I am stuck here, with all of these folks. I'll talk more about them as my journal goes on, of course. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger S Ramis said…

    LOL- I like the names of the Nutts :0))
    Notta's story is getting good :)

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger SuziCat said…

    Thanks, Jeannie! Glad you like the names and the story, too! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home