The Nutts

Friday, April 21, 2006


Journal, I think something happened while we were waiting for the pizza, but I'm not quite sure. I thought I saw one of the guys flirting with Coco and it looked like a crush was born! I could have been mistaken, though, seeing love everywhere! (Controller's Note: I really thought I saw a pink heart over Coco's head after she interacted with someone, then she looked all happy like this! Is it possible for Sims to autonomously flirt with someone they never had a crush relationship with, with just the basic game installed?) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm I'm not sure if it's autonomous with just the base game but I've seen it happen a lot with NL installed. And even Uni. Maybe it can but you'll have to wait until the end to check it out. Unless you cheat for a very brief moment to check for a crush.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home