The Nutts

Friday, May 19, 2006


Well, after watching the tape, I just crawled to the bed and passed out. I don't think I had ever been this tired in my life. I was dizzy, and just emotionally wiped out. After I got up, Pistachio ran out of the larger bedroom yelling, 'The bed is gone! The bed is gone!" I asked him what had happened and he said he got up and Coco's bed, the one she usually slept in and where he found the urn under, was just gone. I couldn't believe that they were able to just move a bed like that with noone in the house noticing, but they must have drugged everybody or something, gas maybe, and come in and done it. Cause he's right. The bed is gone. So is one of our dining room chairs. These people aren't just bastards. They are SICK bastards. Once I find out what is going on here, there will be hell to pay, Journal! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Marcie said…

    Poor Coco =(

     
  • At 5:18 AM, Blogger MysticSpirit said…

    Pay that hell! Pay that hell!!! Poor Coco. :O( *sniffles* Those sadistic bastards ... all they could do it tape the whole sordid thing ... and leave it for our poor narrator to find. Poor girl. *sniffles* *CRIES*

     
  • At 5:33 AM, Blogger AeronwyDiobhell said…

    Oh geeze, watching Coco walk out, get to safety and then calmly walk straight into the heart of the flames… *shivers* Ew, that’s just extremely creepy, that their captors put that urn under Coco’s bed. *rubs at the goose bumps* Wow, I’ve never seen a sim autonomously move an urn. That’s cool that Mr. P did that for Coco. I don’t blame her for being angry about the sick treatment they’re being given!

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Wow, how awful for the people in the house to lose a friend to fire. I can't think of a more horrible way to die. Poor, poor Nutts. Hopefully Notta can get out soon & maybe save them all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home